Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Sunday 2 June 2019

Message to Whoever Tried to View a Brighton Trip in 2008 – An Apology…

          The Link to that Gallery of Images was broken. I have now rectified it, and by way of explanation, it was a trip I made with Nick Zoller, a Designer with whom I worked closely for several years –from my earliest days in Photography, working with him on Annual Reports Retouching and Creating Complex Images for top Industry clients, such as British Aerospace which became BAE Systems, Lloyds Bank, Barclays International, Avesco, Eurobell, Youngs Breweries, Cadburys…

          Sadly, I have to report that the pressure of that work took its toll, and I lost a friend and client, as his work with BAE, his major client was looking as if it might be ending, and it proved to be a worry that took him from us, way too early.

          So, if this message does reach you who were looking for something related to Nick, I have to say it was a wonderful afternoon with him, chatting and taking photos with no pressure, my other memory of that day was how the vicious wind took my car door from my grasp as I opened it and I thought it was going to damage it! The photos remind me of that day, and so whoever it was that read that piece from 2008, I hope you return and here is the missing link as well as in the normal one embedded in the Blog entry's Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment