Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Friday 22 October 2010

Woburn Park

This week has seen two surprise visits to my front door; the first was husband and wife, Tim and Audrey who had been builder for us and child minder to both my daughters. They had moved to Lincolnshire several years back, but had now returned to the area, though I knew they had planned to move back, I was unaware that they were already here. We had a great hour of catching up, and I am thrilled they are back among friends. The second surprise was John Bennett, a photographer I have known for at least twenty-five years, but last saw about two years ago.

During the short time he was here he mentioned that the deer in Woburn Park were very visible and it was the rutting season, so as I had already cleared work, I grabbed a hasty lunch and set off for Woburn. I had presumed it would be difficult to catch sight of the deer, but that was far from the truth, they were very much out in the open and close by were some three or four fine stags and countless does, some near, many more in the distance. The sun was shining from a cloudless sky even though it was quite late in the day. I suppose I was there for around an hour and a half, and really grateful to John for letting me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment