Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Friday 6 January 2012

First 2012 Visit to Foresters

After several days of wind and rain, today dawned bright and calm, but fairly cold. I over-dressed with this in mind, but found myself mainly inside where there were now industrial heaters everywhere to allow plastering and painting to take place, so I was as hot as if it had been summer when I had far less on!

Everyone was welcoming and it was ‘Happy New Years’ all around, and whilst at the garages that lie immediately behind the high street shops, I met someone who reminded me that I had been at the site since the very first brick was laid, and another who said I must have taken a couple of hundred shots since I had been coming to the site! More like thousands, but I was not counting.

Several more kitchens and bathrooms were going in, lifts were being installed and coving being cut to size and fitted. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their work and smiling, and I put this down largely to the sunshine. Someone came up and said he had passed on my good wishes to Sean Mooney, and said he would probably welcome a call, so I feel another ‘Happy New Year’ coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment