Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Friday 12 March 2021

The Joy of Clouds

                This afternoon’s images are mainly of Clouds — their shapes never fail to hold my interest, and over the years have always added their touches to scenes that come alive and become even more memorable. Blue skies are always enhanced by the addition of Clouds’ power and often, gentle wisps; the random strokes of Nature’s paintbrushes.

               I have watched the soaring of Red Kites in their eddies, with only an occasional gentle flick of a wing to delight in the freedom of the skies, and am convinced they are simply doing this for the sheer joy it gives. There are specific patterns that Clouds form, and can be categorised, but each have their random variations that are pure art, an embellishment to Science, and Individuality. 

               I have no ability to create such beauty with a paintbrush, but feel it a privilege to use a camera to record what I saw, as Beauty. Throughout all the multitude of galleries of pictures I have prepared, there are numerous random additions of Clouds; they have no more purpose than for me to have relished their presence, and recorded this pleasure for others to share.

               I hope these images are able to give others the joy I feel when I come across them whilst out with my cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment