Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Saturday 3 October 2020

Chance Retrospective!


                    This morning I was looking back within my own blog, to simply get an idea of seasonal activity from the past; in particular, what activity I had found on the lakes at Tringford around or before this time of year, when I spotted an entry from late August 2011 when I had the good fortune to witness a wonderful cameo of a lone Grebe parent fishing tiddlers for its young Grebeling chick it was carrying on its back. It was only once I opened that gallery and reminded myself of the occasion, I realised that perhaps others, might equally enjoy the scenes I had enjoyed and recorded back then. So here is the way to revisit that item:

On the right side of the blog is an Archive of previous entries I have made in past years –

Click on the year 2011, and a downward pointing triangle will open that year's entries.

Click August, and the anti-penultimate entry there; "Tringford Afternoon Bird Watching" will reach the shots I was able to capture that day – the particular images appear on the second page of the gallery. The first page of images was devoted to another of my favourite subjects, a Heron.

Enjoy. Hopefully entering a word in my Search Bar, you may find pictures of subjects I have captured since starting this blog way back, a dozen years ago!

PS. Ironically, for those with experience of blog use, the earlier gallery can actually be found by clicking the headline, but the procedure I have described is a way of finding other subjects of interest I may have also photographed – Try: band, butterfly, cricket, Goodwood, Clerkenwell, cricket, Ouse, digicluster, Stockwood, windsurfers – you will notice this can often lead to some rather esoteric subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment