Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Brief Woodland Walk – Gallery Later

               On this warm, late February afternoon, I needed to de-stress, as currently I have been having difficulties putting up galleries of images, so I decided to take a walk in the nearby woods, but I took a wrong turning, and because the purpose of my trip out was to relax, I decided to live with the route I had taken, and simply followed its general direction, until I realised that despite the passing scenes were not unpleasing to the eye, they provided little reason to stop, and also few possibilities of parking, so upon reaching a roundabout, I simply used it to retrace my route and have a lesser time outdoors than had been the original plan.

               For those visitors more familiar with this blog, the headline text would normally provide the means to reach a gallery of varying numbers of thumbnail images, that when clicked would enlarge to more fill the page. However, on this occasion I am only providing this single image because I am foregoing quantity on this occasion, until I can completely resolve the issues that have prevented their being published for the last month or so.

               By the time I arrived at the intended car park, I was almost out of time to be at my house for delivery of a large capacity hard drive which I am hoping will resolve my computer problems, which I believe stem from running out of space.

               I did succeed in taking more than this single image, but I found it pleasing to the eye, and since the subjects did not appear to mind my capturing it, I felt obliged to at least put this image alone  up in the meantime. It also means for those who follow my work there is something to keep their interest from waning!

To paraphrase earlier TV announcements this wording springs to mind: "Normal Service will be resumed as soon as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment