Welcome

I am Rod Wynne-Powell, and this is my way to pass on snippets either of a technical nature, or related to what I am currently doing or hope to be doing in the near future.

A third-person description follows:
Professional photographer, Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow trainer, Consultant, digital image retoucher, author, and tech-editor for Martin Evening's many 'Photoshop for Photographers' books.

For over twenty years, Rod has had a client list of large and small companies, which reads like the ‘who’s who’ of the imaging, advertising and software industries. He has a background in Commercial/Industrial Photography, was Sales Manager for a leading London-based colour laboratory and has trained many digital photographers on a one-to-one basis, in the UK and Europe.
Still a pre-release tester for Adobe in the US, for Photoshop, he is also very much involved in the taking of a wide range of photographs, as can be seen in the galleries.

See his broad range of training and creative services, available NOW. Take advantage of them and ensure an unfair advantage over your competitors…


View any Gallery by Clicking the relevant TEXT Headline

Monday 15 February 2021

Emergency Service Training Afternoon

               On this occasion, I apologise to all readers of this Blog; 'Normality' currently does not seem to be part of my vocabulary.

               The gallery of images relating to this trip out to a park in Bedford covers the pure serendipity of my coming across a fascinating Rescue training exercise taking place along a section of river devoted normally for canoes and kayaks.

               The gallery of images of a dozen brave souls, kitted for the afternoon in full wetsuits was not my intended goal; fortunately my chosen camera gear was able to perform satisfactorily to cover the action. I apologise in advance for the delay in publication, but despite my current limitations the gallery will have to tell its own story, whilst I return to try and get the ten or so Galleries that I have been unable to put up on this blog for a month. (NB. Clicking the Images above the Narrative only enlarges those – Clicking the Headline Text finds the Gallery).


No comments:

Post a Comment